Wooden blocks are a beautiful way to personalise your little one's room. they also are a great way for children to learn the letters in their name, shape and spatial awareness, stack and learn about height.
Blocks have uppercase and lower case letters
Quantity will be per block. If you have 3 letters in a name you will choose quantity of 3 and so on.
All our blocks are cut and sanded in Geraldine, NZ. Natural imperfections might occur due to the nature of the wood.
These blocks are for decoration purposes only.
These blocks measure 4cm x 4cm
How to order:
1. Make sure the number of blocks is the total amount you need for the name you require
SAM - 3 letters
ANDREW - 6 letters
2. Ignore quantity box
3. Choose wood type- pine or beechwood
4. Type the name you would like in the box provided
5. Add to cart. Remember if your name has 7 letters your number of blocks will be 7.
6. Don't forget to choose your wood type. Pine is lighter
By proceeding with your order, you acknowledge that these wooden blocks may contain imperfections in the wood due to the natural nature of the product. This is not considered a fault, but a reflection of the natural beauty of the raw materials.