Acrylic Letter blocks
Wooden blocks are a beautiful way to personalise your little one's room. they also are a great way for children to learn the letters in their name, shape and spatial awareness, stack and learn about height.
Blocks have uppercase and lower case letters
Quantity will be per block. If you have 3 letters in a name you will choose quantity of 3 and so on.
All our blocks are cut and sanded in Geraldine, NZ. Natural imperfections might occur due to the nature of the wood.
These blocks are for decoration purposes only.
These blocks measure 4cm x 4cm
How to order:
1. Make sure the quantity is the total number of blocks for the name you require
2. Choose wood type- pine or beechwood
3. Select the number of blocks required - 1 block per letter.
SAM - 3 letters
ANDREW - 6 letters
4. Type the name you would like in the box provided
5. Add to cart. Remember if your name has 7 letters your quantity will be 7.
By proceeding with your order, you acknowledge that these wooden blocks may contain imperfections in the wood due to the natural nature of the product. This is not considered a fault, but a reflection of the natural beauty of the raw materials.